Cultural Cognition - Welcome
Cultural Cognition's expertise lies across the broad spectrum of social programs - education, health, disability, social services, and training. Projects are conducted at local, provincial, regional, national and international levels.
Cultural Cognition uses a variety of survey, interview, database, observational, participatory, and document review techniques to assemble information. It puts a high priority on developing effective communication and dissemination strategies for its projects.
Projects involve one or more of the following:
- Basic, applied and policy research;
- Curriculum and learning resource development, including software and website applications;
- Implementation of short-term field demonstrations and long-term capacity building programs;
- Program evaluation and monitoring;
- Dissemination activities with partner agencies